NDNnews(www.ndnnews.co.kr) & Korea Culture Ambassador Friendship Association visited Ghana Embassy in the morning on March 4th by the invitation of the Ghana Amb. H.E. Difie Agyarko Kusi.
From the NDNnews, chairman Kim Jong-woon and president Shin Hyun-doo including its editorial team attended it.
MOU Agreement between the two counterparts is as follows:
Embassy of Ghana in Seoul and NDNnews(ndnnews.co.kr) & Korea Culture Ambassador Friendship Association agree to closely cooperate regarding protocol support & cooperation as follows:
1) Supplement publishing or any interview article regarding National Day English article within The Seoulcity magazine
2) Active participation request in cultural events supervised by local provincial government etc.
3) Active participation request in company factory visit programs supervised by each companies
4) Joint project planning for mutual win-win, for example, planning of painter arts exhibition, book reading gathering or any walking Wakathon run event etc.
5) Appointment of one officer person(or diplomat) within the Embassy who can send or notify Embassy news to the NDNnews regularly
6) Active participation request in the activities of Korea Culture Ambassador Friendship Association & NDNnews Foreign Academy as well as Culture Friendship Exchange programs
7) Last but not least English translation into Korean or protocol guidance for participating guests in the case of Embassy events
March 4, 2019
H.E. Difie Agyarko Kusi
Ghana Amb. to the Republic of Korea
NDNnews & SeoulCity Magazine
President & Publisher Shin Hyun-Doo.